Wattpic are based in Barcelona and while their main product is photovoltaic trackers, they do a lot of research into demand response technologies and have a microgrid near Girona which has been operating successfully off-grid for 15 years making extensive use of demand response and was the only place with power when recent snow storms left 250,000 people in the region without power!
- RideSpring on SAP TwoGo – ride-sharing software for the enterprise
- SAP achieved success with employer-focused cloud-based carpooling in 2008 – but it wasn’t TwoGo | Green Startup Story on SAP TwoGo – ride-sharing software for the enterprise
- Facebook and ebay’s data centers are now vastly more transparent : Enterprise Irregulars on Is Cloud Computing Green?
- Mobile, the utility industries and beyond - GreenMonk: the blogGreenMonk: the blog on GreenMonk TV Moderated Sustainability ScreenCast on Operational Risk Management with SAP’s Jeremiah Stone
- Work requests in different environments - Service Management 360 on IBM Pulse redux – Smarter, sustainable.