LowCarbonEconomy.com is a site dedicated to gathering and sharing information about low carbon products, services and lifestyles – everything from appliances, to government policy through to utility-related information. Considering our urgent need to lower our carbon emissions as a race, the information on this site is could be hugely important.
The site is wiki-like and makes heavy use of tagging search and RSS to make the information easier to find.
I had a chance to speak to Dave Lockie from LowCarbonEconomy recently and I asked him more about the site.
Btw, for the first time I added a bit of music to the start and end of the video – would love to know if you think it improves the show.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Climate change biggest loser of G20 summit: campaigners (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘We have hours’ to prevent climate disaster (thestar.com)
- Economic Crisis Gives Us A Chance Of Repairing Climate Damage (worldchanging.com)
- $400bn demand for green spending (guardian.co.uk)
- HP and ‘Green IT for Dummies’ limited edition (communities.hp.com)