I talked to Microsoft’s Chief Environmental Strategist, Rob Bernard the other day. We discussed how large organisations can reduce their environmental footprint, using Microsoft’s own example; we discussed how Microsoft software is helping other companies reduce their carbon footprint and we discussed how Microsoft people and products are helping research into Climate Change.
- RideSpring on SAP TwoGo – ride-sharing software for the enterprise
- SAP achieved success with employer-focused cloud-based carpooling in 2008 – but it wasn’t TwoGo | Green Startup Story on SAP TwoGo – ride-sharing software for the enterprise
- Facebook and ebay’s data centers are now vastly more transparent : Enterprise Irregulars on Is Cloud Computing Green?
- Mobile, the utility industries and beyond - GreenMonk: the blogGreenMonk: the blog on GreenMonk TV Moderated Sustainability ScreenCast on Operational Risk Management with SAP’s Jeremiah Stone
- Work requests in different environments - Service Management 360 on IBM Pulse redux – Smarter, sustainable.