[email protected] are holding their annual conference this year on the theme “Green IT: Reduce CO2, Raise profits”
We here in GreenMonk are sponsoring the event and as part of the sponsorship we are interviewing many of the speakers in the run-up to the conference.
In this interview, I chatted with Doug Neal, research Fellow at The Leading Edge Forum about his presentation.
We talk about how although IT is only responsible for 2% of the world’s carbon emissions, it can act as a huge lever on reducing the other 98%.
Hmmm…Interesting statistic. Now I feel guilty for writing this right now! 🙂